Several products created by Elizabeth Arden have colourful names:
- Blue Grass: the flowery scent of this perfume reminded Elizabeth of the prairies of Kentucky and horse stables there, that is why the image of a blue horse illustrates the package of the product.
- Green Tea: this fragrance, which energizes the body, has Asiatic overtones.
- Montezuma Red: a lipstick for the women in the armed forces to match the red on their uniforms.
- Red Door: named after the Arden day spas which are called "Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salons".
- White Diamonds: perfume worn by Elizabeth Taylor.
remind: hacer acordar
Asiatic overtones: tonos asiáticos
match: combinar; hace juego con